• Longlife Diesel Green is an active agent concentrate that ensures a long and, above all, stress-free service life for your diesel engine.
• It’s suitable for all diesel engines.
• It complies with EN 590, which means that fuel to which Longlife Diesel Green has been added fulfils the technical specifications prescribed by diesel engine manufacturers for the warranty.
• Optimised active agent solutions have enabled us to further increase the cleaning effect still more, so that the injectors are cleaned even more thoroughly by using Longlife Diesel Green.
• In addition, the new formula makes Longlife Diesel Green even easier and, above all, safer to handle. Longlife Diesel Green is one of the very few additives to no longer be classified as a hazardous substance!
• With Longlife Diesel Green, combustion is more complete and cleaner. It doesn’t leave any residues and gently removes the existing residues.
• As the blow-by gasses are less harmful and markedly reduced, there is hardly any burden on the engine oil.
• As a result, the engine oil has a greater capacity to absorb dirt. In the long term, sludge accumulation is thus removed and prevented in future.
• By cleaning the engine, we almost restore its state when new and thus its ideal performance values as well.
• LLD Green cleans the piston rings => improved functioning => improved sealing between the pistons and the cylinder lining => blow-by gases are reduced => improved performance.
• Remaining blow-by gases are less harmful, as the combustion process is more complete => less burden on the oil.
• The savings naturally depend on the specific engine and on the hours of use. Our internal tests have shown savings of about 3-6%. Time and again, our customers also confirm this in reports based on their experience. The reduction of diesel consumption is of course particularly noticeable on regular trips on the canal. However, in general the consumption reduction is more difficult to measure in practice, since the load and fill levels always vary and the improved performance is often utilised to fulfil tight schedules or to make up for waiting times at the locks.
We are currently conducting a large-scale emissions project with before/after measurements to prove that Longlife Diesel Green significantly lowers emissions without the need for further conversions or investments.
The initial result is already available:
• Soot emissions can be lowered by up to 67%
• **CO emissions by up to 83%**
• **NOx emissions by up to 30%**
No, but we do recommend conducting an endoscopy before using Longlife Diesel Green. Although it isn’t essential, it will make it easier for you to compare how well Longlife Diesel Green works later on.
• Longlife Diesel Green was developed to offer customers the maximum cost/benefit advantage. Its effectiveness has been scientifically proven and repeatedly confirmed in practice time and again over many years.
• However, our best references are our many happy customers. A small selection of shipowners and their experiences has been compiled in our Longlife Diesel Green brochure.
• With Longlife Diesel Green, our current further development of the successful Longlife Diesel pure, we’ve made the handling process even easier and, above all, safer. Longlife Diesel Green is one of the very few additives to no longer be classified as a hazardous substance!
• In our current project, we are demonstrating that Longlife Diesel Green significantly lowers emissions. Even though other additives also reduce emissions, Longlife Diesel Green combines engine cleaning and emission reduction like no other product – and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
• Insurers are primarily guided by the approvals and recommendations of the engine manufacturers.
• Longlife Diesel Green complies with EN 590. This means that a fuel to which Longlife Diesel Green has been added fulfils the technical specifications prescribed by the diesel engine manufacturers for the warranty.
No, the residues are intentionally degraded only very slowly with Longlife Diesel Green. It can potentially take 2000 operating/rotation hours until the last residues have also been removed from the exhaust duct.
• The cleaning effect on the injectors is once more significantly improved by using Longlife Diesel Green. In this way, we can again achieve a homogenous injection pattern after just a short time.
• In addition, Longlife Diesel Green works in the remaining combustion chamber (piston floor, fire land, cylinder lining, piston rings, valves, turbo charger).
• The blow-by gases are also reduced. The oil quality is thus maintained for longer and sludge accumulation is prevented, or any existing sludge problem is reduced.
Longlife Diesel Green costs just € 10 more per m3 than a ULS or EN 590 diesel.
• It already pays off from the first litre onwards! If you for example save just 5% with 15000 litres, you’ve saved 750 litres. (As this figure depends heavily on the current fuel prices, it’s best to base the calculation on litres or sqm). Dies that figure make anyone feel motivated?
• In addition, one can expect fewer repairs and less damage and full-load trips for clearing the engine are no longer needed.
• In the Netherlands, at all bunker partners and Slurink bunker stations. And also at Kieboom-Werkendam BV, Bunkercentrum Dongemond, Terlouw BV Oliehandel, Bunkerstation Delta B.V. and A. Nobel & Zn.; Allround Ship Supply, Bunkerstation P Pander, V.O.F. Oliehandel van Neijenhof, Van Scherpenzeel’s Oliehandel B.V.
• In Germany, at MSG and its bunker station, and at H. Lohmann, Bunkerservice Rindke, Bosche-Schiffsbedarf, Weert Ihnen, Arnemann William, BSB Bunkerstation and Schiffsbedarf Axinte.
• In Austria, at Ferrexpo Port Services GmbH in Vienna.
• You can always find the exact up-to-date list at www.lifetime24.com
Yes, because we fulfil the EN 590 standard.
• Not in general, as you regularly analyse the engine oil and the analysing institute will tells you whether the oil can still be used or if it has to be changed. You therefore always have current information on the state of your engine oil.
• If the insurer or the engine manufacturer stipulate fixed intervals, it is important to observe them.
Usually 500 to 2000 operating hours/rotation hours, depending on the condition of the engine.
• You probably haven’t been running your engine with Longlife Diesel Green for long enough yet. Depending on the condition of the engine, it normally takes 500 to 2000 operating/rotation hours until a noticeable result is achieved.
• lease note that heavy sooting can also be an indication of faulty injection nozzles. To avoid defects, we recommend asking your service station for advice if in doubt.
If the engine still isn’t clean after several months, it means that it was very heavily soiled to begin with. Longlife Diesel Green will gradually remove this soiling, provided you continue to run it with Longlife Diesel Green.
Generally, Longlife Diesel Green will also work if you add it to every other tank fill. However, the effect will be markedly weaker. It significantly slows down the cleaning process and, in the case of heavy soiling, the cleaning effect can even be stopped.
• Too much: an overdose is not harmful to the engine. On the contrary – Longlife Diesel Green even slightly increases the lubrication capacity of the fuel.
• Too little: the effect is markedly reduced.
Longlife Diesel Green preserves the optimal state of the engine after the running-in phase for a longer period of time and ensures the permanently good efficiency of the engine.